An Industry-leading Solution to Link Patient Records Across Care Settings with Superior Accuracy and Sensitivity
ZeOmega’s Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) uses its superior patient matching algorithms to connect patient records across different healthcare enterprises and settings. It empowers improved patient care by enabling access to timely, complete, and accurate patient information, reducing duplication and streamlining patient care workflows while lowering the cost of care.
ZeOmega’s EMPI truly stands apart by delivering unmatched functionality, including:
- Multiple Parallel Matching Models: The ZeOmega EMPI generates superior matches by applying multiple matching models – not just one. Increased sensitivity and specificity means fewer changes, matching errors, or missed potential matches.
- Defendable Matches: A common match auditing challenge is defending the formula behind a match. ZeOmega’s EMPI gives each match a defendable basis that’s stored for auditing purpose and helps achieve near-zero false positives.
- User-configurable Matching Models: ZeOmega empowers end-users to configure the EMPI themselves and provides insightful reports that help them modify various aspects of the solution, including matching models.
- Pre-built Matching Models: Operate out-of-the-box and require minimal changes, meaning low implementation costs and faster start-up times – often within days.
- Lower Remediation Effort: Record matching accuracy means fewer records requiring remediation, which is often the biggest EMPI cost. Matches that do require remediation are separated into two categories: potential false positives and potential false negatives. Clients can choose to focus only on potential false positives to reduce remediation efforts. The EMPI also offers robust workflow tools for remediation.
Download the details on how ZeOmega’s Enterprise Master Person Index (EMPI) truly stands apart by delivering unmatched functionality.
Request the data sheet.
Reducing Configuration Management Times by 70%
Learn how ZeOmega partnered with a leading health plan to reduce deployment times for software configurations. Read more.
Feel free to connect with us.