The Jiva PHR Release 2015 was certified on November 16, 2015 with the CHPL number 150122R00. It has been certified for the following criteria:
- 170.314(a)(4) – Vital signs, body mass index, and growth charts
- 170.314(a)(11) – Smoking Status
- 170.314(a)(15) – Patient-specific education resources
- 170.314(d)(1) – Authentication, access control, and authorization
- 170.314(d)(2) – Auditable events and tamper-resistance
- 170.314(d)(3) – Audit report(s)
- 170.314(d)(5) – Automatic log-off
- 170.314(e)(1) – View, download and transmit to a 3rd party with edge protocol testing
- 170.314(g)(1) – Automated numerator recording
- 170.314(g)(4) – Quality management system
The additional software Jiva PHR Release 2015 relied upon to demonstrate compliance with one or more certification criteria or criterion includes:
- HealthUnity Client for RHIO 2012 (now Jiva Client for RHIO 2012)
- HealthUnithy HIE Web Client (now Jiva HIE Web Client)
Additional type of costs that a user may be required to pay to implement Jiva PHR Release 2015 are as of follows:
- Periodic License Fees
- Periodic Support and Maintenance
- One time implementation Professional Services Fees
Currently there are no limitations that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using the Jiva PHR Release 2015.
This Health IT Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Click here for more information on the Jiva PHR 2015 certification.