Date: Thursday, August 4, 2016
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CDT
High-risk pregnancies pose considerable challenges for healthcare organizations. For health plans, it can be difficult to initially identify and engage at-risk maternity cases and then continuously monitor them to ensure a healthy delivery. Integrated delivery networks and other providers must recognize risk early and intervene quickly with a solid plan for appropriate ongoing care. With a holistic maternity management approach, organizations can overcome these obstacles to reduce adverse outcomes, lower costs, and ensure healthier mothers and babies.
Register now for a complimentary webinar featuring risk management, obstetric, and clinical content thought leaders. They will discuss solutions that support holistic maternity management through industry best practices and evidence-based medicine. You will learn about solutions available to help organizations proactively identify at-risk maternity cases and intervene from the start of pregnancy through delivery with coaching, education, and prenatal programs that decrease the likelihood of adverse events.
- Brittany Barriger-Moorman, RN, BSN, manager of OB case management, Excel Network, MDwise
- Chelsea Hendrix, operations manager, health management, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Jack Lennon, MSc, CHE, AIAM, independent risk management consultant
- Sandra Hewett, RN, CCM, vice president of clinical content, ZeOmega
- Matt Adamson, vice president of client relations, ZeOmega