The Health and Human Services Office of the National Coordinator of Health IT (ONC) and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued final rules extending the 21st Century Cures Act and introducing requirements for Interoperability and Patient Access. Enforcement of the rules begins in 2021, so the time to start meeting the requirements is now.
As a founding member of the HL-7 Da Vinci Project for Interoperability, ZeOmega is uniquely ready to support your organization’s compliance. By leveraging ZeOmega as your partner for interoperability, you get:
- Years of HIE and interoperability frameworks and expertise
- Turnkey support for CMS implementation guides and data sets
- Best-in-class secure authentication
- Native integration with your Jiva platform
- A single FHIR gateway connected to all downstream sources
ZeOmega is a trusted partner to meet your CMS Interoperability requirements. Find out how by downloading the overview