Each year, the need for long-term services and supports (LTSS) grows. Unfortunately, striking the right balance between care quality and financial viability when managing the multifaceted needs of the Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) population is far from easy. Achieving stability requires the help of powerful solutions that can overcome several complicated care management challenges.
Download this white paper to learn how health plans can leverage Jiva—the industry’s leading population health management (PHM) platform—to find that balance. Using Jiva, organizations can successfully navigate the diverse networks of LTSS caregivers in the home and community while making care economics sustainable over the long term.
Learn how Jiva helps health plans easily and seamlessly create comprehensive care plans that:
- Address risks related to social determinants of health
- Streamline and improve care manager workflows
- Coordinate complex networks of providers and caregivers
- Manage authorizations and track spending against approved budgets
- Monitor care quality and safety
- Minimize manual and duplicate data entry