As health plans and providers transition to value-based care, they face considerable challenges in managing risk and delivering quality care, such as:
- Adding more high-risk, complex patients due to increased government-sponsored membership.
- Managing increasingly complex regulatory requirements.
- Providing holistic, patient-centered care that incorporates the social determinants of health.
- Coordinating care cross the continuum.
- Achieving effective payer-provider collaboration.
Download this brochure to learn how the interoperability-enabled Jiva platform delivers unmatched care management capabilities to help health plans and providers succeed in value-based arrangements, including:
- Interoperability to integrate clinical and financial data.
- Scientifically-based, holistic assessments and personalized care planning to manage highly complex patients.
- Advanced predictive analytics leveraging clinical, financial, and socioeconomic data for greater accuracy and impactability.
- HCC/Star optimization tools for revenue optimization.
- Highly automated workflow modules integrated on one platform.
- Integrated multi-channel engagement capabilities for care team coordination and patient engagement.
- A user-friendly reporting module for enterprise-specific operational, financial, and regulatory reporting.
Watch Dr. Sue, CMO of a large health plan, share her first-hand experience with how Jiva helps health plans facilitate value-based care and improve population health.